Welcome and Little Man's 1st Real Snowfall

4:50 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Welcome to a "A day in the life of the Millers". Basically named such because every other Millerized name has been taken...hmmm...Miller common name maybe? Guess I should've done something with my maiden name now shouldn't I? Regardless...we obviously stand alone :0) Maybe the Millerized Zone isn't taken? Nothing like train of thought typing! Well, anywho, my first attempt at this will involve our kids, specifically, J2's first real snow fall. He did not fair well in the blizzard-like conditions of our most recent dumping. However, once we returned home and he was out with Daddy and some friends...hot chocolate wouldn't even persuade him to come in! Please be forgiving of the crudeness of this post as it is my first attempt. Enjoy!

0 comments: