Help! ~ Revisited

7:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm running away!! I'm going out for a girly-girls weekend to a cool house on the Rappahannock River! So I won't be blogging from the pool. Sorry ...I know you're devastated, but cheer up! I'll be back in a few very short days. And I'm so sure they will be not long enough! So I leave you loverly blogmates with my earlier request and the nomination for the best short joke of the year. Happy Weekend all!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...A three-year-old boy was examining his testicles while taking a bath.
Mum, he asked, "are these my brains?"
"Not yet," she replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm searching for newness! I'm getting a makeover here soon and I'm thinking of changing my name. When all of this blogging thing started, I had no idea what I was doing. My dear friend Momma K put on my training wheels, read me the rules and sent me on my merry little way. Well, I've gotten a lot of ideas from her and a few others in the blogosphere and now I'm ready to set out on my own. Everyone seeks originalitly and some are better than others. I just needed a jumpstart! Now that I know what this world is all about...I need to unbreak some rules.

My life is purple. My house, my clothes, and my kids when I can get away with it ;0) So, it has to be purple. Purple Goddess is taken, The Color Purple as well.

What do you think of the name above? What themes would you suggest to go along with it? Any and all suggestions are welcome ;0)

Thanks!

0 comments: